PRICE REDUCED 15K!!! SELLER WILL PAY CLOSING COSTS! This home is on one of the largest corner lots and has amazing views of the lake and mountains. Attractive landscaping, extremely large level back yard, 2 patios and deck overlooking lake. Main level has a welcoming foyer with hardwoods, large living and dining areas, spacious kitchen with breakfast area and pantry. Vaulted great room with fireplace, half bath, and 2 car garage! Upstairs has a large master bedroom with views of the lake and mountains, HUGE walk in closet, double vanity with garden tub and walk in shower, two more bedrooms, and another full bath and laundry room. The Forest Lakes neighborhood has a community playground and beautiful walking trails down to the lake with scenic bridges and picnic/BBQ areas! This home won't last long at this price!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,007 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating.
- 1. Gas Starter, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Corner, Paved Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors